How do I get the most out of social media?
Using social media is just like using any other marketing and promotional tool – it works best with a clear set of specific objectives up front and relevant and realistic ways of measuring the success of the plans that you implement. You wouldn’t launch a print advertising campaign without a plan and the same applies to social media. Here are five points to consider when putting your social media plan together.
- Who is your target market?
- What social media channels do they use?
- What targets or goals do you want to achieve?
- Who will mange the social media and track results?
- Create a content plan that informs, connects and engages, then implement
Once you’ve put your social media plan together check in with a provider or 'hard core regular' that operates in the social media space and ask if what you’re planning is achievable.
If you have a question about social media email me at email@example.com